Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Only Moment

This is the only moment I have, and I won't spend it, these precious moments, on feeling anything less than fantastic. The most part of being free for me, is to feel happy. Feeling burdened and miserable is not freedom; it’s entrapment. If I feel free and happy all today, and as a result my world crashes down tomorrow, so be it. And tomorrow can take care of itself anyway: it’s not my business and I don’t even know tomorrow: it’s not part of me yet. But these moments, right now, are very intimate with me. They are mine and mine alone to express myself in, and I choose to be happy and free in them. I choose to be happy and free in this moment, because frankly, it’s the only moment I have. I’m not even sure that I have a next moment, so I may as well just live it up in this one. So today, so in this moment, and moment by moment, I’m just going to have the best time, and let any other moments do what they will.

No comments: