Friday, January 05, 2007

Creating Your Day, by Divine Right

Each morning a good way to create your day is to feel what it is you’d like to do, and see it all happening.

Then say “if this is the day planned for me as mine by Divine Right, I accept it with gratitude. If there are more important things for me to be doing today in order to fulfil my dreams in perfect ways (with joy, grace and ease,) then bring those things to me as well or instead, and I accept those also, with gratitude.”

It’s not my job to work out the how. My job is to know what it is I want to do in my heart, and do that. It’s not my job to work out the how or why or wherefore. The God force does that – Love does that. I just need to honour myself and who I am.

Most manifestation techniques revolve around setting an intention for the day at the beginning of the day, and then being grateful for the day at the end of the day. In between we go about our business, feeling the good feelings of our intentions, yet holding off expectation. Expectation is not our business, and it actually gets in the way, as we end up doing things in accordance to the when, where, how and why of things and block the natural flow of Love doing what it needs to do.

So again, we just need to know the what, and feel how great that feels to have, and go about our day with that feeling. The rest will take care of itself. If we do picture something, it’s the end result only. You are driving the new car, you are ion your new house, you are with your soul mate. Again, nothing else is your job: just the ‘what.’

No comments: