Saturday, November 18, 2006

Creating That Money Feeling

Because it’s the FEELING of having something that attracts it most strongly to us, a great way to attract more money is to get to the loving feelings you have about money: whatever that is to you.

When we want something to manifest in our lives, we need to get in line with it, to match up with it energetically. We need to not only SEE ourselves on the holiday or in the new car, we need to FEEL ourselves there as truthfully as possible, because we are then matching its energy and that experience is then attracted to us. So if it’s more money you desire, find out what it is that you love about money, how money makes you feel good, and get into THAT.

Some people visualise cheques coming in the mail and feel good about that; others visualise themselves in a bath full of money and that makes them feel good. I’ve tried some of these but never found a vision of money that I really felt was true. Then I got a good one.

I was standing in the middle of my local town and I could see geographically the three banks there that I have money in. I stood in the middle of where they were in the town centre. It felt really secure. I saw money in those banks growing and growing and it felt like a fortress of security forming around me, and I felt strong and protected.

Then I saw that I was facing a gap between the banks and in my hand I held my purse. Inside I had plenty of cash that kept going out and coming in as a constant flow, while the backs around me continued to fill. To me this was money I could spend, that would always be there, while my savings and investments continued to grow. I felt not only the security of the money, but also the solidity of the bank buildings, and the institutions themselves. I hadn’t seen banks in this way before. It was a great visualisation and I discovered what it was that put me on par with the energy of money: it was the feeling of strength and security that having both cash and growing bank accounts gave me. Before then I was trying to get into a happiness mode with money, visualising winning the lottery etc, but for some reason this wasn’t really believable for me.

For more info about getting into the feeling of whatever it is you want to create, see the film The Secret or follow the link.

No comments: