Monday, December 04, 2006

We Are Already, What We Desire

Whether it seems this way or not, everything in the universe is connected. Just because we can’t see the particles that we call `air’, it is in fact solid, and so we are connected to everything else in existence.

So if everything in the universe is connected, I am whatever I can conceive of in the universe: it is part of me. So I am the energy we call love; I am the energy we call wealth; I am the energy that we call wisdom. I am I am I am…

If I visualise myself connected to the rest of the universe, I can see that the entire universe is contained within me. I see it like a giant ball and there’s me on one side of it. So seeing myself connected to All That Is, I don’t have to ask for money, health, wisdom, love. I AM that. I AM THAT WHICH I CALL LOVE. I AM THAT WHICH I CALL ABUNDANCE. I AM THAT WHICH I CALL PERFECT HEALTH.

And if the Universe’s natural flow is abundance, an outpouring of all that is good, I simply have to declare that I am that, and let it flow through me: to let it in, rather than shut it out, which is all anything but health, wealth and wisdom is.

No comments: