Monday, May 14, 2007

New Format E-mag launched!

Well, the new HTML format of the e-mag is out and about and hopefully you would have all receieved it by now. Please let me know if you didn't, as I'm trying out a new automated subscritpion service.

A couple of business things first:
Correction in Product Hits. Mark from envirosax tells me that their bags are designed in Oz and the company is Australian, but the bags are in fact made in China. Apparently this is the case with all bags nowadays.
Correction: In the EFT article, I mention a book You Can Heal Your Life, by Loiuse Hay, but I wrote Denise Hay. Apologies.

Well all that being said it's great to finally have it out in a big glossy format that's easier to read and can fit in oodles of piccies. I'd love your feedback on what you love and what you'd like to see change or improve. Send your letters to me at editor@actionchange.com. They'll be a new Reader's Letters column in the next edition, so look out for that one.

Thanks for tuning in and sending in all your news, views and ideas.

No comments: