Tuesday, February 06, 2007

How to Know Your Heart

I've been doing this execise for a while now, and it seems to work for me. I'm an Aries so I'm always in my head rationalising and thinking through problems and questions I have. So I have to actually physically tune into my heart to find out what's really going on and what I'm really feeling about a situation.

So I sit in a quiet place, put my hand on my heart, close my eyes and meditate for a minute on my heart beat. This seems to take me out of my head, and if I do this with a question in mind, once I'm tuned into my heart beat, I receive an answer.

This is also a good technique generally to use in the morning, before I get out of bed. I create my day this way, as I know it's more in tune with where my soul is going, so there's no pulling the other way: it's all plain sailing.

No comments: