Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Amazing Nature

I continue to find nature amazing. Walking through the grass today I wondered on the intelligence which created snakes with the ability to feel the vibration of someone approaching – to be able to know which way the person is heading in oder to protct themselves.

The level of intelligence needed to create all I see around me is beyond my undestanding, yet I am made of the same stuff as all that around me, so therefore what created `all of this' is also inside of me. It's one of the ways I know myself as God.

And I wondered about how I can so easily turn this Divine Intelligence into something human, rather than live up to the divinity of that energy. Like I sometimes assume that `God' displys the same pettiness, the same limitations as I do, and I lose my trust in it, in myself. Now, I'm sure this Divine Source would have the CAPACITY to use these qualities obviously, but why would a Divine Intelligence that can calculate the entire Universe on specific mathematics, confuse itself with 1 + 1?

When I open myself to the wonderment of nature (including myself) it is proof to me that the God Force would never need anything from me. And that's a point besides the fact that as`God' is not a `person' but an objective energy, it doesn't desire anyway (another example of how I can turn Divinity into less than it is).

Does the Divine need the snake to only slither in a certain way, live in a certain home or worship it in a certain way? I think not. Then why would an intelligence so far beyond my comprehension, need us to communicate to it a certain way, act towards it in a certain way or indeed, worship it at all?

If you could have everything in the Universe that you wanted, if you in fact knew that you could create and have anything you desired, then why on earth would you need ANYbody to do ANYthing for you? You could do it all yourself! And that's exactly how we've been created: to be able to manifest exactly what we like. Imagine the intelligence that created THAT mechanism. And it's inside us all.

No comments: